Use test pins
- Bore inspection and measurement
- Bore distance measurement
- Setting standards for indicating measuring devices
- Checking inside and outside tooth section
- Measurement of splines, splineshafts, prisms etc.
- Checking of measuring tools
- Determination of width and parallelism of guiding profiles
Design test pins
Test pins according to DIN 2269 are cylindrical dimensional representations without handle. They are made of chromium steel and meet all demands made on them due to their excellent surface quality, high resistivity to wear, and sufficient noncorrodibility.
Technische Daten von Prüftstiften
Permissible deviation from nominal diameter for test pins of 0.1 ... 10,0mm ± 0.5µm / ± 1µm / ± 2µm. Test pins of 4,0mm and more are marked with their nominal diameter on one end face.